Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Etsy Wednesday - New Items and Cool Mom Picks Feature

So here's what's new at Lily Beans -

I've been really working hard to revamp my profile, descriptions and other info in the shop. I am going to be featured tomorrow (as far as I know) on http://www.coolmompicks.com/ So I wanted every thing in order. I added a couple Halloween banners I made this evening. I think they turned out cuteBoo1 Happy Halloween 2 The photos don't do them justice. I need to work on photography skills next!

I am also going to be adding custom pet shirts for Babies and Toddlers. Those will have a digitally altered photo of your pet (or anything really) on the front of a t-shirt. This shirt is a photo of Blaze the doggie next door.

I am feeling very optimistic about tomorrows feature. I think this site is viewed much more than the other feature I had done before. So, wish me luck and come by and check things out!

No comments: