Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Fat Tuesday - On Track

So things are going well I think. I have been staying under 1400 calories a day or less and trying to get in a lot of walking. Today I did two walks, 1 was a mile pushing Lily in her stroller on gravel (extra bonus effort there) and I walked to King Soopers which is about 15 minutes one way. So that's going well and I haven't felt really good about how I've been eating. I just need those pounds to start dropping now. I've maybe lost 2 pounds.

So, an update on the TOPS thing. I don't think I'm going to go. I got an email from the gal who runs our area and it sounds like kids are welcome, but not at the same time. She urged me to start up a moms only TOPS group, but I just don't have the time for that right now. So I guess we'll see what happens. I might try to find another group or something of the sort.

I did want to share this great lunch idea. I had a version of these at a Moms club thing last week and thought; hey I could do this low fat and would be great for lunch.


Pastrami Tortilla Stack

2 low carb/low fat small La Tortilla Factory tortillas
2 tablespoons light cream cheese
1 chopped green onion
1 oz lean pastrami lunch meat (thin)

Spread cream cheese on 1 side of each tortilla. Sprinkle with green onions and pastrami. Set one on top of the other. Cut in 1/2. Then cut those in 1/2. Take 1 of the quarter pieces and place on top of another. Do the same with the other 2. Cut each of those in 1/2. This will end up with many layers stacked up.

cal - 258 fat - 12g carbs - 27g fiber - 16g protein - 26g

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. (If he will be possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).

Unknown said...

Good luck with your weight loss! I am doing the same thing via my blog. Keeping a daily food journal and exercise journal. Good luck and keep going!