Monday, September 10, 2007

Mommy Monday - Potty Chair

This girl is such a mimic. I was using the bathroom today and she just about came in a pushed me off the toilet. So I told her to go get her potty chair and there we sat! She didn't do anything but sit there. I think this route may work with her. Last week her Dr. said to get it out and let her check it out, play with it. Then start taking her with me to the bathroom and having her sit on her potty chair. I don't really have any big expectations that this will happen super quick. I think it will take months on end. But at least maybe there is a small speck of light at the end of the diaper tunnel huh? I just can't get over how much she's acting and looking like a little girl now. She seams so far from a baby these days. But she'll always be my little baby Lily!

No comments: